1. Information on how to enter and win the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Individuals must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter. All entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the entrant entering this promotion.
3. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promoter is New Age Caravans Pty Ltd (ACN 112 877 139) of 29 Shirley Way, Epping VIC 3076, telephone (03) 9305 1714.
5. The Promotion commences at 5:00PM AEST on 15/11/2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 7/2/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter the draw, entrants are required to visit www.newagecaravans.com.au/competitions and complete the monthly competition. There are three separate competition requirements to win for each competition period. There will be 12 winners overall, four for each competition period.
- Competition 1 will run from 15/11/19 to 13/12/19. There will be four winners of this competition. A winner will be drawn on 22/11/19, 29/11/19, 6/12/19 and 13/12/19. To enter the prize draw, entrants are required to submit their favourite photo that features a New Age Caravan and provide information on where the picture was taken. The most creative, unique or interesting photos will be chosen as winners. There will be four winners for this competition.
-Competition 2 will run from 14/12/19 to 10/1/20. There will be four winners of this competition. All winners of this competition will be drawn on 11/1/20. To enter the prize draw, entrants are required to answer questions asked based on Information available on the website. Whoever answer all the questions corrected will then be put Into a pool and winners drawn. There will be four winners for this competition.
- Competition 3 will run from 11/1/20 to 7/2/20. There will be four winners for this competition. A winner will be drawn on 17/1/19, 24/1/19, 31/1/19 and 7/2/19. To enter the draw, contestants must say In 50 words or less which New Age Caravan would be their 'dream' caravan. The most creative, unique or Interesting answer will be chosen as the winner.
7. Contestants may enter as many times as they like. However, each entry must be unique. Entering the same information twice will disqualify the entrant from winning.
8. Judging for the minor prizes will take place Friday from 22/11/19 and every subsequent Friday until the competition closes on 7/02/20 - Judging takes place at the Promoter’s address.
9. The Winner/s must be able to provide a RAW or JPEG high-resolution copy of their entry upon request for competition 1.
10. The competition Winner/s will be notified via their email address or phone number to organise the claiming of their prize. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize pool consists of twelve (12) major prizes, including:
a. 1x BIG4 Holiday Parks Australia voucher valued at approximately AUD$100, entitling the winner to a 2-night powered site stay at a BIG4 Holiday Parks location within Australia. The voucher is valid until 31/10/20 and is not valid for school holidays, long weekends, peak season or public holidays. Booking dates are subject to availability. Voucher is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
b. 1 x BIG4 Loyalty Club Membership valued at AUD$50 that entitles the winner to save 10% (up to $50) off bookings and exclusive member offers.
c. New Age Caravans merchandise pack valued at approximately AUD$60 including: two (2) New Age Caravans hats, two (2) New Age Caravans drink bottles, two (2) new age caravans keyrings, two (2) New Age Caravans stubbie holders, The major prize pool is valued at a total of AUD$2520.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to award less than 12 prizes if there are not enough eligible entries submitted within the Promotional Period.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any entries (and entrants who submit or cause those entries to be submitted) which it reasonably suspects have been submitted:
(a) using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information; (b) through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts; and/or (c) in any way in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
15. The winning entry/entries may be published on the Promoter’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as the Promoter’s website and print media.
16. The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The winning entry/entries are judged at the Promoters discretion.
17. The exact size, design and colour of the merchandise prize component of the prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
18. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes.
22. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
23. Any prize that remains unclaimed for more than 48 hours will be forfeited.
24. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Each entrant agrees to completely release Facebook from any and all liability in connection with this Promotion.